Going nowhere once again due to the vagaries of the weather

We’re a few posts behind at the moment, our journey back from Sheffield and further on to Goole to be precise – mostly due to me being on land for ten days and Barry cruising further north towards the Leeds Liverpool Canal. Well he was …

My return ticket transports me to Leeds on Saturday 7th April. Our tentative plan had been if h Barry didn’t make it to Leeds in time, because he was determined to get to Goole, he’d wait for me in Wakefield. Mother Nature however, once again, decided to intervene and throw a spanner into the works. Continue reading